Texturizer and absorbent. Unique amylopectin properties drive high performance in deodorant applications and skincare.
- Highly absorbent of sweat and oils.
- Clean-label, non-synthetic.
- Easily dispersible in water or oil phases.
- Without swelling, it enhances skin feel and reduces greasiness.
- Swelled, it forms a thermo-reversible gel that enhances rheology and stability.
- TeraSorb binds to water and water-soluble materials faster.
- TeraSorb also absorbs a lot more water and water-soluble materials than other conventional native starches.
- Equal parts of blue-tinted water were added to containers containing the same amount of either TeraSorb or arrowroot starch.
- Powders and tinted water were mixed with a spatula until uniform and let sit for observation.
- After 24 hours, TeraSorb had absorbed a substantially greater amount of water and colorant than the arrowroot starch.