Biolipid Defense for Natural Formulations
Glyoshield™ is an all-natural liquid version of the high-performing biostatic agent Caprylyl Glyceryl Ether (CGE). CGE is an important biolipid (alkyl glyceryl ether) originally found in human breast milk and marine animals (e.g., shark liver oil). It is more stable and effective than glyceryl esters and diols. 100% vegetable origin. The natural replacement for Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Easy-to-use liquid blend for all pH ranges.
- Boosts deodorant activity for natural concepts.
- Optimized for effective, stable, gentle, and natural preservation.
- Unlike Glyceryl Caprylate (GMCY), CGE will not hydrolyze or degrade at temperatures commonly used in cosmetic production and storage.
- Superior preservative performance when compared to Hexanediol and Caprylyl Glycol (in a similar formulation, these diols failed against Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, respectively, while CGE was highly effective).
- TeraSorb binds to water and water-soluble materials faster.
- TeraSorb also absorbs a lot more water and water-soluble materials than other conventional native starches.
- Reliably reduces bacteria and yeast counts in challenge tests (more than 3-log reduction within 7 days).